Saturday, June 25, 2016 | Rabbit Creek Offroad Park
Join us for the muddiest, dirtiest, and rugged Stars & Scars Mud Run in Kilgore, TX on Saturday, June 25, 2016. The first annual run will feature a 5K or 10K muddy run option with 10+ obstacles that are man-made along with hills, mud bogs and pits. The run will be held at the Rabbit Creek Offroad Park, a 1,200 acre ATV park with rugged terrain. The race will be chip-timed through Race Day Event Services.
Rabbit Creek Offroad Park
1217 Post Oak Rd.
Kilgore, TX 75662
A KILGORE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & VISITOR BUREAU EVENT
813 N. Kilgore Street, Kilgore TX 75662 | 903-984-5022
www.KilgoreChamber.com or www.VisitKilgore.com
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
|Late Registration/Packet Pickup
||7:00 - 7:45 am
|5K & 10K
||8:00 am – waves of 30 every 5 minutes with staggered starts
|Party Tent Opens- runner
||Immediately following the race
Download Registration Form
Complete Registration Online
Registration begins on April 1, 2016
||$55 (online registration is closed as of June 22)*
|June 25 (Race Day)
||$65 register only on-site*
||add $20 to each registration rate above
|Military, Veterans, Fire & Police personnel - $10 discount (must show proof of service at registration check-in)
- Declare 5K or 10K during registration
- Declare individual or team (see team guidelines below)
- Declare Age Group: (must be 13 & over) 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
- *Early registration pickup must check in at registration tent to obtain shoe chip.
- Registration may be made online at: www.racedayeventservices.com/registration or by downloading and completing the form above.
- Cancellation of a registration will not be refunded after June 15.
- There is NO rain date set, We Run Rain or Shine.
- In case of inclement weather, the Kilgore Chamber reserves the right to cancel/alter/modify the race/course for safety concerns.
- Must be registered by June 15 to guarantee a Stars & Scars Mud Run T-Shirt!
- Each run participant will receive a medal for completing the run and one admission to the RUNNERS VIP TENT (Snacks to be provided by sponsoring party host).
Early Packet Pick-Up Location & Dates
June 23 & 24: 9:00 AM – 6:00 pm
Kilgore Chamber of Commerce
813 N. Kilgore Street
Participant will be given chip upon check-in at the registration tent
- Age Groups: (must be 13 & over to participate in the run) 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-50, 60+
- Awards for Individual Entry: 1st – 3rd place age groups by gender.
Overall Male & Female Winner
- Awards for Team Entries: 1st – 3rd place
- Each participant that crosses the Finish Line will receive a participation medal.
- A team will be limited to no less than 5 and no more than 10 per team.
- Best times of 5 team members will be tallied for team score.
- A team will be limited to 5K run only.
MUD RUN OBSTACLES
- Slip N’ Slide
- Heart Attack Hill
- Sea 'O Tires
- Safety Crawl
- Crater Canyon
- Mud Bath
- Over & Under
- Cheech 'n Chong Crawl
- Ankle Breaker
- Sand Hill
- Jungle Gym
- Meat Grinder
- The Dragon's Back
**PLEASE NOTE - Runners will have the option to bypass an obstacle, but another physical task will be required (ex: 30 burpees).
- Spectator parking is Free.
- Spectators may participate in the additional race day activities & entertainment.
- No alcohol beverages will be sold on-site, however you may bring your beverages.
ADDITIONAL RACE PARTICIPANT FUN
- Entertainment and Mud Run Activities including Volleyball and Corn Hole Competition
- Concessions & Vendors will be on-site.